Re: color_xterm and xfm, where are they?

AR> I installed fvwm95 and the default settings have a color_xterm and
AR> xfm icons.  I looked in all the debian packages but I could not
AR> find them.  Can some tell where I can find color_xterm and xfm? Or
AR> Is there a better substitute for those programs?  I also noticed

The plain normal xterm can do colors. Just put the follwoing in your
~/.Xresources:

#ifdef COLOR
*customization: -color
#endif

Do a "xrdb -merge ~/.Xresources"  and start a fresh xterm.

Don't know about xfm.

AR> that ncurses has a color xterm (xterm-color) but I how do I start
AR> it?

That's just a term capabilities database entry.

--
 Emilio C. Lopes <mailto:Emilio.Lopes@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE>