Re: 100 Mbit Ethernet

I actually just got a switch with a 100Mb port on it and I have a news
server that was going to go on the end of that for now, but I wasnt quite
sure how to get debian to recognize that fact.  Checking ifconfig it still
says 10Mb, but i haven't really looked into it much yet....to many other
things to fix....

Daniel Laffin
IDSI Systems Administrator   (914)868-7207