UUCP mail gets queued instead of sent

Hi,

sorry again for the off-topic question...

following the advice several people in the list gave to me last week,
I set up UUCP to handle e-mail between our main office and our remote
branch offices.

I can write e-mail and it gets sent to the UUCP job queue. Later, when the
systems connect, the jobs are processed and rmail is run in the remote host.
Everything is fine except that rmail (sendmail?) queues the new messages.
Of course, Sendmail processes later the mail queue when it is time (-qxxm
parameter when sendmail is started where xx is the number of minutes)
and mail gets delivered.

What I want to know is if there is a way mail can be sent right away
without queuing it after the remote job (rmail) is done.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you UUCP/Sendmail gurus.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department