Re: Will there be a debian-1.3-fixed directory soon?

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:38:44 -0400 (EDT), Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> said:

> Until these bo-updates packages have been well tested they are not
> candidates for bo-fixed.

Is there a Packages file I can be downloading to help test these updates?
I'm using dpkg-ftp on stable, non-free and contrib right now and the
packages in bo-updates aren't being picked up (rightly, given what you're
saying).  I don't want to switch to unstable particularly, but I'd be
glad to add my bit of extra coverage for updates ultimately slated for
bo.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org