Re: Still trying to install debian through ftp.

Hi again !
  Thanks for the tips.  However, I'm not a very experienced network user,
so : how do I download the pnpdump & 3c5x9 files from your web-site
(bearing in mind that I'm using netscape under windows95 (when I go to
the address, and choose save file, the file type is html)), and then how
do I access them from debian?  By the way, the 3c509 is the only card I
have, and I'm using the 10 base T output.
cheers,
Rich.