Thanks (was Debian Woes)

I appreciate the help guys. I know the first post was kind of vague, but it
was late...

Anyway, it looks like what I did wrong was try to install too much stuff
all at once. I'm going to try some of the methods outlined in earlier posts
and hope for a better install, which I'm sure it will be.

Thanks once again,
Tim