PCMCIA Cards

I just purshased a Toshiba 430CDS Laptop that I plan to run Debian on.  I have been running
Debian on a desktop for about a year now, so I'm comfortable with it.

My question has to do with the PCMCIA cards that are available now.  I will need to run a
modem and an ethernet card at the same time, and I was worried about cable interference and
thinking of the future (the machine only has two slots).  I figured the the 3com (3c562D)
modem/ethernet combo card would do the trick, but a quick look through the Hardware and
PCMCIA How-to's revealed that interrupts could be a problem.

Should I get separate cards, or a combo?  Price isn't a huge issue here, reliability is much
more important.

Thanks for the help.
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."

Rob MacWilliams   robmacw@cl-sys.com
N9NPU