I need help

I tried using new disks and formatted them for this,

Can some one nice please give me installation help, may be even a step
by step prosses, this is what I've tried so far, I downloaded the disks
from ftp.us.debian.org (or something similar) and I used rawrite2.exe to
write the resc1440.bin to the disk
it shows that everything went fine, then when I try to boot off it it
comes up with the welcom screen, and the boot: prompt but when I hit
enter I get:

Then it just re-boots again and I've check to make sure they were both
on the disk
could I please have some help in this and an explaination of what you
did when you installed lpease thanks..... oh I've also tried to download
the disk from the site again
well thanks for the help!