CD on paralell port ????

Hi to all,

I am new on this list and new to Debian, very exiting the Debian project,
I just have successfully installed the "base" system on my PC, formerly
RH and Slack, now I need to install the remaining parts (net, x11, libs
etc..).

Since I have an old PC (486/33) I can have a CD that connects to the
printer port, this works well under DOS. Is there a "module" that I can
use to install Debian or do I have to "dowload" everything from the net,

Thanks for your help,