Re: SMAIL/smarthost/BIND error

I would also start the search for a new ISP immediately.  Except for
the BIND error report it seems to me that it's also possible may have
changed their SMTP implementation (maybe a move to NT)  andt's not
allowing some of the standard SMTP commands.

  But the lack of support for you, regardless of the OS you use, is
inexcusable.  If they know anything about internet connectivity (they ARE
an ISP, right?) then the errors reported my smail should have at least
allowed them to troubleshoot enough to determine the location of the error
so you'd know if it is you or them causing it.

On 13 Jun 97,
debian-user@lists.debian.org wrote regarding:__ Re: SMAIL/smarthost/BIND
error __

Gerald V. Livingston II