Re: Location of "sc" spreadsheet

Brian White wrote:
>Does anybody know if the "sc" spreadsheet is available for Debian?  I
>cannot find it anywhere.
>
>                                          Brian
>                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

Sorry this is so late, I am behind on reading, so ignore it if it isn't
helpful anymore, or you already found out.

I have sc here, installed from a package "slsc" I believe, which is a
slang-ified sc.

--kmb203@psu.edu----------------Debian/GNU--1.3---Linux--2.0.30---
<kmb203@psu.edu>  <bealer@cse.psu.edu>  <kmb203@kmb203.rh.psu.edu>