Re: lpr: unable to get official name for local machine (fwd) fixed.

Name resolving works again on my machines!

Still don't know what exactly happened though.

It seems that the reason for bind not working out of the 1.3-box for me,
is that I answered '<cr>' where I should have answered 'none<cr>' to
bindconfig (at least that is the only difference that I can think of.)

Looking at the files, the big difference was a missing '@' in front of the
line for localhost. When I placed the '@' back in the configuration file
on the machine that had a working named before the 1.3 upgrade, it worked
again as well.

Joost