Re: Problems with g++

On Jun 9, Sebastien Phelep wrote
> gcc is 2.7.2.2-4; libg++ is 2.7.2.1-9 / 2.7.2.5-1
>
> I guess it's because I've used "unstable" packages, but I'm note sure.
> Does anybody knows what's the problem is ?

Debian's gcc 2.7.2.2 packages by default use with libc6; for libc6 you need
the "libg++272" package.

As not all libraries are ready/available for libc6, it is probably best to
downgrade your gcc (using "dpkg") to the 2.7.2.1 version, and put it (and
cpp) on "Hold" in dselect.

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch