Install Stopped

Hello,

  I was installing the new 1.3 version onto a 486 based PC when the
install stopped progressing.  After formatting a second new floppy,
using rawrite2 again to create a second new rescue disk, then rebooting,
the exact same thing happened.  I got as far as seeing a number of
screens of information fly by, then the install stopped.  The
installation information said this may happen for periods of time, but I
figured that 2 hours was long enough.  The last line on the screen each
time was:
Code: 80 38 00 74 07 40 4a 83 fa ff 75 f4 29 c8 c6 f7 c5 10 00

  I don't know if this screen information is useful, but I wasn't sure
what might be relevant.

Additional background info:
*  I got the Debian 1.3 download from BO yesterday.
*  I formatted all of the floppies before using rawrite2, tossing out
any that had bad sectors.
*  I am a newbie to Linux/Unix.
*  The 486 presently has Win95 installed.  I plan on only using Linux on
this and don't care if Win95 is destroyed.
*  I turned off Shadow Ram in the BIOS.
*  The PC has 16 MB of DRAM (with the extra RAM as extended, not
expanded, per the install info).
*  I just finished spending a few hours reading everything I could find
in related newsgroups and on the Debian website about install related
problems.

- Randy