Re: Network setup question again

On Jun 6, Nils Rennebarth wrote:

> Another one to test is
>   cat /proc/interrupts
> Often, PnP BIOS'es need to be told to reserve certain IRQ's for non PnP
> cards, otherwise they won't ever see an interrupt coming in.

I have disabled the IRQ 3 from bios. this is what I saw in /proc/interrupts
     3:       455  : NE2000
Is this correct?

Now I believe maybe this maybe  a hardware problem: I saw the LED indicates
on card ( POWER/TX  NK/RX   DL/JAB), only first one has lights on. That
maybe the reson why I can not receive packets. HOwever, using 'ne2k'
program  I saw nothing special. Is there any program to diagonose ether
card?

Thanks a lot for all your kind help.

-ctang