Request for MIME'd html email samples

 I'm goofing around with the perl5 MIME:: mods, and would like to have
some samples of html embedded in MIME email by various mail programs,
especially the Netscape 4 beta, which I don't have installed since it
wouldn't post form data when I tried it.

 Would one you you guys clatter down a quick note that demonstrates
most of the composer's features, in full MIME regalia?

 TIA.  :-)  (I'll save them.)

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg