PPP,Samba and Linux

Does anyone know how to setup linux so that when a Win95 machine dials in you can see the linux and any other Irix, Unix, or other machines in the Workgroup.

Right now we've been able to dial in to the debian sys and in turn go out to the ISP and access the web.  I am able to ping all machines on my LAN, including the PPP server (which I am dialed into).

the "ifconfig" looks correct in that there are two connections.
the "route -n" looks proper with the remote IP being forwarded from the ppp/options.ttyS2

All I need is to be able to "see" the Debian and another Win95 machine (which is properly mounted with smbmount)
from a dial up machine using mgetty.

Any ideas 'cause I'm about out of 'em.

Marc D. Jones