fetch (leafnode) sucks all mail in second run?

Hello!

I started to use leafnode today. It installs smoothly, and then I had to
install a news reader (NNTP client). I first tried knews, but I didn't get
any news (following the /usr/doc/leafnode/INSTALL, I started fetch, knews and
then fetch again).

In the second try, I installed trn, overriding the dependencies (trn depends
on inews), because all news reader depends either on inews or on cnews,
instead on a news server. I started fetch, then trn, then fetch again...

This was 40 minutes before, and fetch is sucking news in all usenet groups,
and this is not what I really want...

I have only four active groups, and exactly this four groups are mentioned
in /var/spool/news/interesting.groups.

* Is this the correct behaviour, although leafnode is recommended for a small
  site (I use a ppp link to my isp)?

* Will fetch behave so everytime it is started?

* What can I do to supress this behaviour?

TIA, Marcus

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."
Marcus Brinkmann