Internal ISDN TA ??

I've been analyzing options for ISDN on my Debian GNU/Linux box and have
found the following:

1.  Many external TA's emulate standard analog modems (i.e. AT command set)
and connect via serial port.
2.  To maximize performance I must run the serial port at 460K - i.e. not
even 16550A's will work.... right?  (I want to be able to run MP - both
channels.)
3.  The easiest way to get Linux support is to get a TA that operates via
the AT command set.

To get around this problem of having to install a high-speed serial board
(Hayes ESP, etc.), I'd like to install an internal ISDN TA such as the USR
Sportster ISDN or Motorola Bitsurfer Pro Internal.

My questions are:

Do you know of any internal ISDN TA's that operate via the AT command set?
Do either of the two internal examples above work this way?

TIA for your help,

Kevin Traas
Systems Analyst
Edmondson Roper CA