Re: Source code analyzer/debugger for X

On May 28, Alex Yukhimets wrote
> By the way, where are ddd-dmotif and ddd-smotif packages?

They are no more; they were quite out of date (1.4). I don't have motif, and
thus cannot build them.

> The package ddd (compiled with lesstif) leaves core dumps all over the
> place itself.

That should change with 2.1-3 (uploaded today), which includes
lesstif-specific patches by one of DDD's authors.

Also, it is in general advisable to _report_ problems with packages through
the bugtracking system, rather than complain about them on debian-user.

Greetings,
Ray - DDD package maintainer
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.