Re: PASCAL for Linux

>You want gpc and gpc-doc, about 1.5 mb total. If you can't get them by ftp
>from ftp.debian.org or a mirror site, tell me what does actually work on a
>WinNT server (http?) and I will see what I can do to help. I absolutely
>hate pascal, but I'm compassionate :)

Thank you for your quick and kind answer =)
I'll try again today FTPing them.  Even our mail server (NTMail) yesterday
was having rather unusual (yet common) problems.   We have several Dual
Pentium Pros with 128 megs of RAM and they can barely run the applications
we tell them to.  One P166 is running everything by itself and has lots of
processing time left. It is embarassing.  I want to convert myself from a
Win95 to a Linux user.
As for Pascal, I would like to learn some programming for myself, but I am
not ready to go into C or C++ yet.. so I'll start from little =)

        Leandro+
___
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro? (LA672)
Assistant to the Editor and Localization, GAMESMANIA
Internet Frontier
Email: leandro@ifront.com
Tel: (416) 656-2659
Fax: (416) 656-0863

	  Swedish Chef Song

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79