vfat drives and users

	Hi folks,

I`ve recently installed *yet* another hardrive in a bid for more room.
The drive has been formatted as fat16 for use by Win95 as well. Now I`ve
decided to ask about a problem I`ve ignored until now. Both the new drive
and my present Win95 drive are mounted in fstab using vfat at mountpoints
/DOS and /AMIGA (don`t ask why , it`s too painful to talk about). Currently
only root can write to these drives. I`d like to make it so my usual
account "oz" can write to these as well. How?

Ozzy,
   __ _ _
  /  \ \ \
 / / / / / |-Brian Skreeg--------IRC:_Ozzy-|
 \__/  \ \ |-Lead guitarist extraordinaire-|
    \__/_/ |-I don't look like two zombies-|