Routing Questions

Below is a simple drawing of my lan/wan setup.

The micom (.4) has a RTS (Remote Terminal Server) in it. The RTS supports
slip connections.
The subnet is 255.255.255.224
.29 is a slip connection to .4, the RTS card

I want to route traffic from Subnet 0 over to subnet 8, ie from .2 to .254
The micom rts card drops packets not destined for the remote slip
address(.29)

Can this be done using ipfwadm or ip tunneling? I really dont want to buy
a RLB (Remote Lan Bridge) card for the micom feeder, as they cost >$1K.

      ---------------
aix   |          .1 |
      ---------------

      ---------------
linux |          .2 |
      ---------------

      ---------------
sco   |          .3 |
      ---------------

      --------------- 9600bps ---------------    ---------------
micom |          .4 |=========| Micom Feeder|----| .29    .254 | linux

linux | .30 .62 .94 |

Thanks,
--
Walter L. Preuninger II                       waldo @ irc.wasteland.org:#unix
walterp@rapidramp.com                           http://walterp.rapidramp.com

                  L  I  N  U  X  Where You Really Should Be!