Re: net-acct & outgoing PPP lines?

>  recently I asked about how to do IP-Accounting, and it looks like
>net-acct is the package to go for. But, after trying it - has someone
>managed to account the traffic on an outgoing (dialOUT) PPP connection?

I believe I wrote a response to this, or rather I know I did but I'm not
sure if it actually made it.... though it should have.

Yes we have set this up and it sorta works.  We set it up and it worked
mostly.  However there was an obvious bug in the code.  It didn't seem to
refresh properly off the files sometimes and you would get traffic to an IP
address being logged to the incorrect users.  In the end we gave up.

If someone wanted to hack it to work it *should* be relatively trivial as
it was mostly working already, but some work is needed.

Adam.