Re: Get this when using perl...

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone, I got few different answers to this. I used answer from
Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> who wrote:

        From my .bash_vars file:
LANG=en_US
export LANG
LC_ALL=C
export LC_ALL

This works for me.:-) I don't know if this debian thing to do, but it
works. Since I got this errors after installing Star Office, not with anything
to do with debian, I won't know who to report this bug to.;~)

        Cheers,
        David