Re: failure notice

On May 26, Alexander Koch wrote
                     ^
                       ^
> WHY THE FSCK DO I HAVE TO WRITE REQUEST IN capital LETTERS?

You should only have to use capital letters for emphasis.
PLEASE READ THE FINE MESSAGE QUOTED ABOVE. DO YOU NOTICE THE 'S' IN YOUR
REQUEST WHICH MAKES IT FAIL?

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.