Re: localize problem after upgrading to libc6

When I reported the same problem, someone suggested changing LANG from
'us' to 'en'.  Since doing so, I have not had any problems with
StarOffice.  Maybe there is a more standard nomenclature for german than
'de_DE' (just plain 'de' possibly?)

Bob

----
                            AX.25:    w6swe@wb7tls.az.usa.noam