fdisk having trouble with active linux drive

I was considering changing my Linux partition size to give my Win95
some more room to put it's fat programs on.  When I ran fdisk on
/dev/hdb which is my linux only drive I got the following errors.

%root%fdisk /dev/hdb
Warning: ignoring extra data in partition table 5
Warning: ignoring extra data in partition table 5
Warning: ignoring extra data in partition table 5

Command (m for help): p

Disk /dev/hdb: 64 heads, 63 sectors, 621 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 4032 * 512 bytes

   Device Boot   Begin    Start      End   Blocks   Id  System
/dev/hdb1           25       25      621  1203552   83  Linux native
/dev/hdb2            1        1       24    48352+   5  Extended
/dev/hdb5            1        1       24    48321   82  Linux swap

I don't recall why the swap is setup the way it is, it has been a year
or so since I changed it.

When I try and run cfdisk I get the following error.

%root%cfdisk /dev/hdb
FATAL ERROR: Bad logical partition
   Press any key to exit fdisk

/dev/hdb is my linux partition that I boot into with loadlin.  I did
have some bad blocks a month or so ago but those have been tagged.
Should I try and reconfigure the swap partion?  I am a little confused
on what is wrong here.

Thanks for any advice,
Brian
--