Re: How to configure dhcpcd?

dhcpd is indeed the server.  However, Harmon is asking about dhcpcd,
which according to the docs is indeed a dhcp client.

I haven't used it yet but since I work for a cable company that is
rolling out cable modems I probably ought to learn it.  I think Jens is
correct in saying that a bootp client will work also.

I'll let you know what I find out - feel free to interrupt, anyone :)  I
won't feel bad if someone shares the secret before I discover it.

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff