Re: Front Page Extension

>Can I find front page extension for Debian 2.0.29 with Apache 1.1.3?

As far as I know there is no debian package for the Frontpage UNIX Extensions.
You can search for available packages at
http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/debian/ and I have put a page up explaining
what I have done to get Frontpage to work (to a certain point) at
http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/frontpage.html.

[Warning: I have yet to get the extensions to work to my satisfaction and
have spoken to *very* few people who have.  Most of the people who have
gotten sucess have done it by hacking Apache 1.2b7+ and suexec to work with
the FP Extensions.]

Adam.