DES Solnet package available

Hi.

I've packaged up the client for the SolNET DES Challenge Attack.  I noticed
that the "debian@debian.org" entry is currently at position #2 in the e-mail
stats, so I must not be the only one participating!

I'm trying to upload it to os.inf.tu-dresden.de (non-US), but that site seems
to be having some connectivity problems right now.  There will be an
announcement in debian-devel-changes when I can successfully upload it.

It's also available from:

ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/des-solnet/

More info on the contest is availabe at:

http://www.des.sollentuna.se/

Also, on a related note.  I've set up a Canadian mirror for the debian-non-US
site at:

ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/mirrors/debian-non-US/

So people living on this side of the globe don't have to use up that
overseas bandwidth anymore to get the crypto stuff.  (I can legally export
crypto from Canada)

Cheers,

 - Jim