loadkey problem after upgrade

Hi,

I decided to give libc6 (without the dev) a try and upgraded a couple
of progs (including the ones newly compiled with libc6).

Now I don't get my german keybindings anymore (at startup).

When I try loadkeys /etc/kbd/default.map at the console I get:

/etc/kbd/default.map:1:parse error
syntax error in map file

default.map is a link to de-latin1-nodeadkey.map

I have kbd_0.94-1

BTW: the keymaps are now gz as their name should imply. This wouldn't
make any sense (for de-latin1-nodeadkey.map at least). .map == 2243
Bytes .map.gz == 2323 Bytes

X is unaffected by this, but anyway I want to fix it...

Ciao,
    Martin

--
stud. rer. pol.            ICQ UIN: 280452
Universitaet zu Koeln

"I think Bill Gates is 1/2 Borg and 1/2 Ferengi.
The worst halves of each of course... :-)"