False alarm on "mount" command

Turns out it just pays to scan the docs more closely.  The problem I encountered
was due to the "user" option implying noexec, nosuid, and nodev (unless overridden
by later options).  I had placed all of my options in alphabetic order, i.e.
dev,exec,user so "user" overided exec and dev.

To reiterate, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MOUNT COMMAND.

Also, please don't RTFM.

-- Harmon