Re: I'm also looking for a C function to convert EBCDIC to ASCII

>I'm web surfing lookng for a C function to convert EBCIDIC to ASCII and I
>stumbled across the e-mail from Walter L Preuniger II, asking the same
>question.

Have a look at GNU recode - it does conversions to/from most imaginable
character sets (including EBCDIC).

>------=_NextPart_000_01BC6479.A83CAB60

Please turn that off, this is email after all...

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |          This space          | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   intentionally left blank   | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40