LaTeX to SGML?

I am working on a project for which final output is expected in PageMaker
format.  I don't have PageMaker, but I am familiar with LaTeX.

I saw a reference to an SGML to Lyx package---is there a LaTeX to SGML
utility, or, alternately, a way to do this.  RTF may be an option, I think.
I have not had good results converting between LaTeX to RTF.  Is there a
recommended method to do this?

Many thanks, to many people who for a couple of years have kept on answering
my questions.

Alan

--
 Alan Eugene Davis      Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
 adavis@saipan.com      AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E