Re: Help with diald/pppd on Debian 1.2!!!

Thanks for your reply!

I have stripped down both the diald and pppd configuration files to the
bare minimum and still have the problems with pppd being unable to get
started up by diald.  The interesting part ofthis problem is that
I had everything working on a Slackware installation with kernel 1.2.13.
I have used copies of these config files and the plain vannilla ones,
now avail.

I'll keep trying and will let the list know when I find the answer.

Ben
bewhite@bgsm.edu