Re: bus mouse not working under X

In the kernel messages it says that it detected it and installed it.
When I installed debian from the disks I installed the bus module.  In
answer to your question no i did not compile the kernel with the bus
mouse stuff init.  It is in the kernel messages so I would assume that
means the same thing.