Netscape 4 ...

This question may have already been answered, so please excuse me if
this redundtant.  I have checked the Netscape web and ftp sites, and
did not see a version of Netscape Communicator 4 for Linux.  I have
seen it running in a number of screen shots and read abt in this
mailing list.  Is there a version for Linux? or which version works
under Linux??

Thanx again for your patience and assistance.

Thanx.  See ya round.
-jOHN

John Burwell (jburwell@music.transy.edu)
Transylvania University, Computer Science Division

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was
convincing the world that he didn't exist.
                 - Verbal Kent (The Usual Suspects)