Re: InfoMagic's new LDR

<new LDR problems snipped>

Sheesh. I ordered the latest LDR because I was hoping to get the
(according to Infomagic's sale blurp) latest 'stable' Debian release.
The case of the missing links reminds me of the reason why I never
used the original Yggdrasil Linux CDROM I ordered ages ago.

Looks like I didn't get what I paid for.

At least December's issue of the LDR had an excellent install guide
done by one of the guys on this list (sorry, forgot your name, and the
printed copy of the guide is at home). Maybe I should revert back to
that version, install PPP and start downloading the correct stuff from
the net.

Is anyone going to come up with a similar install guide?

Ben