Re: magicfilter entry for pdf files?

On Sun, 11 May 1997, Colin Telmer wrote:
> Does anyone have a magicfilter entry to print pdf files using acroread or
> gv?

I added the following two lines to my /usr/sbin/dj500-filter to print
pdf files:

# PDF files added by MWB
0       %PDF            pipe    /usr/bin/acroread  -toPostScript

I also had to make another change to ghostscript to get it to
display or print files.  I added the following two lines to the
end of /usr/lib/ghostscript/3.33/gs_init.ps:

% next line added by mwb to fix problem with acrobat
/Default currenthalftone /Halftone defineresource pop

Mark W. Blunier