LPRng and remote HP Laserjet 4M

Hi,
I just install lprng on our debian box. I happy to see that lprm work
correctly (with lpr we need to be root to used lprm). However, i have some
problems. Our HP Laserjet 4M has a ethernet card.

1)lpq doesn't appear to work correctly. If nothing is in the print
queue, everything goes well and i receive the message:

Printer: lp is text@132.203.76.89
JetDirect lpd: no entries

However, if something is in the print queue, i receive the error message:

Printer: lp is text@132.203.76.89
Host '132.203.76.89' - cannot open connection to 'text@132.203.76.56' -
Connection refused

2)If think that the filter doesn't work properly because if i print text
document with specific french caracters (caracters with accents) the
caracteres printed are not right.

My /etc/printcap is:
        :lp=
        :rm=132.203.76.56
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/PS_600dpi-letter-auto-mono
        :lf=/var/spool/lpd/PS_600dpi-letter-auto-mono/log
        :af=/var/spool/lpd/PS_600dpi-letter-auto-mono/acct
        :if=/usr/lib/apsfilter/filter/aps-PS_600dpi-letter-auto-mono
        :rp=text
        :mx#0
        :sh

Anyone can help me? I try to read in the doc but
it's to hudge. If anyone used succesfully LPRng and filter with a ethernet
Laserjet printer, i would appreciate to obtain copy of it's configuration
files.
Thanks for your help ;)

Dany Dionne
Physics Department