Re: Audio, Printer queue and Mouse button

Just answering N. 1 (I hope this URLs still exist, it is a long I don't
visit them). If it is an AWE 32 (I don't have it, so didn't test that
driver):
     http://bahamut.mm.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~iwai/awedrv/

There is probably no need to go to the following:
     http://xfactor.wpi.edu/private/witek/awe/

Maybe these can be useful in future:
     http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html
     http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/

(It was a pleasure to answer copying the addresses with gpm paste
capacity, from one virtual console to another.)

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>
messages will return even when I'm not at home.