Re: module problem

You'll need the kernel-source and pcmcia-source packages.
Configure the kernel by running "make config" in
/usr/src/linux. Then build the modules by executing "debian/rules
binary-modules" in the /usr/src/modules/pcmcia-cs directory.
Finally, install the resulting package using "dpkg --install
pcmcia-modules...".   All is well documented in
/usr/doc/kernel-source and /usr/doc/pcmcia-source.

--
Jean Pierre