X questions

  When I launch the X-server using the startx command and a personal
  .xinitrc, I got several messages:

  "sh:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp: No such file or directory
  couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap"

  I can't find the xkb program. Is it a X standard program?

  If I launch an xterm session, I got the system can't  find the command.

  I am thinking If I forgot to install both commands when I run dselect
  program.

  Please, could anybody advise me.

  J.R.Martinez Miro
  e-mail: jr_martinez@msl.e-mail.com