Re: problems with update announcements

> When I checked out ftp.debian.org I found that not only was that version
> not there but that the only version on the site seemed to be in
> experimental.
>
> This seems to indicate that there is something wrong with the announce
> list as it is in a lot of cases not worth reading.
>
> Comments please.
>
> Joe.

Hi,

The announcements are made when the packages are uploaded to the
Incoming directory. They stay there until they are processed.
This can take from some hours to days. If you wait a few days
you will find them at ftp.debian.org after they had been mirrored
from master.debian.org.

Ramos.

--
J.R.Goncalves@reading.ac.uk  * ramos@fisica.ufc.br      * ramos@debian.org
Department of Physics        * Departamento de Fisica   * Debian GNU/Linux 1.3