Re: STL

Hi,

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, [iso-8859-1] Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Oleg Krivosheev wrote:
>
> > >  I'd like to use/test the Standard Template Library. A GCC faq says that
> > > it's included in libg++, but I couldn't find it? Where is it?
> > what do you mean you couldn't find it?
> > Any error messages?
> > Works well for me
>
>  I couldn't find any include files... where are they?
> (I know nothing about stl).

#include <list>

or

#include <vector>

should do the job.

GNU STL implementation is HP based and is a bit outdated
in comparison with current draft.

SGI provided modern free implementation, and there is port
to g++

http://www.ipmce.su/~fbp/stl/

SGI implementation will be the base for gcc/libg++ 2.8.0
GNU STL.

cheers

OK