debian_user mailing list vs newsgroup

Is there a mailing list gateway from debian_user to linux.debian.user?

I subscribe both of those, because some messages does not seem appear in
both in the mailing list and the newsgroup.

I remember reading something about this a month ago or so, but I can't
really recall what the message said.

The newsgroup was almost dead in my end, until a week ago. It does not
seem to be up to date though.

//Stefan
  __w__   Stefan Eriksson  kamnarsvagen 13:C108 226 46 LUND, tel: 046-393668
   o.o    Mail to          dat93ser@ludat.lth.se, stefer@df.lth.se
_m__~__m__HomePage_________http://www.ludat.lth.se/~dat93ser_________________