Re: Problem with cdwrite, Help needed bad

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:04:41 -0500, m* wrote:

>Bruce Perens wrote:
>>
>> There is a support list for cdwrite. Send "subscribe" to
>> cdwrite-REQUEST@pixar.com . Then send your question to the list.
>>

>quickly:
>
>has anyone ever burned cd's using the HP4020i?

I use a Philips CDD2000, which is the same drive as the OEM HP 4020 but
different firmware....

Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege  (aka Psychopath #3)  ---  Super Genius at Large
The Oklahoma City Federal building bombing -
Americas first response to government abuse

http://www.psychosis.com/

Libertarian Party 1-800-682-1776		http://www.lp.org/