Re: Rocket Port ISA card and LINUX

   From: Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com>
   Date: 23 Apr 1997 16:59:13 -0500

	   Could you please ask the customer what versions of
    libc{5,6}-dev, and kernel-{source,header,image}-X.X.XX packages are
    installed on their system?

	   I have kernel-source-2.0.30 on ,y machine, and I could not
    find any autoconfig.h on my system either (I have performed a make
    config as well), and I am curious where the reference comes from. As
    you can see below, there seems to be no reference to autoconfig.h
    anywhere in the kernel sources or the files in /usr/include.

I the file that he was looking for was probably autoconf.h --- it's
required by files such as /usr/include/linux/config.h.  autoconf.h is
generated by the kernel as part of the "make config" process.

						- Ted