Re: [Fwd: Critical "Times" article on Linux]

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Michael Iles wrote:

>> "The Times", a respected British newspaper, published an article that
>> was offensively critical of Linux in its Sunday edition.
> http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/Sunday-Times/frontpage.html?1723766

Actually, the real URL is:

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/97/04/20/stiinnsnd01001.html?1723766

Yet another valid argument against frames. :)
(Note that I stole and re-posted your registration number.)

I can second Bruce's request to let this excuse for a journalist FOAD.
Perhaps somebody can write up a spiffy letter with real facts that we can
mail en masse to the editor?

	Niels

PIH     XXTP     SE     ICTL, BTIHTKY.     <niels@churchofbofh.org>
Note:  I do not speak for my employer  -  they have net.access too.